Friday, July 08, 2005

I find your lack of pants disturbing

Lately I’ve been entertaining the notion that I could design and make my own shirts. I know this is the youthful optimism talking, and I’ll probably end up phoning Neighborhoodies at 2 A.M., covered in melted bits of iron-on transfer sheet, begging them to do it for me. OH WELL. I know this is the youthful pigheadedness speaking now, but I’m going to try this, looming life lesson or no. I will have something cheap and somewhat hip to wear to concerts, dammit!

I saw the following (graphic-less) slogan on some overpriced hipster clothing website, and I finally got around to dressing it up a bit. If all goes as planned, I will be at Philly’s next good indie rock show with this on my chest:

And for my big fuzzy brother:

No comments: