Friday, May 27, 2005

An American Werewolf at Ezra's

The highly regarded Ezra Klein emailed me last night to ask, "I'm going to be away for a few days, and I need a werewolf for my guestblogging team. Can you do it?" So I wrote back, "ARRROOOOOO!" Or something like that.

So all I'll be doing here from Saturday until Wednesday is updating this post with links to the stuff I post at Ezra's place. Hope to see you there!

The People's Money - Democrats have been the party of deficit reduction for 16 years now, and we need to let people know that.
Primary Qualities - Why the current primary system is suboptimal and some ideas for reforming it.
Free Trade Here Now! - Our protectionism hurts poor people in poor countries. There are nice ways to change this.
Humanity - Silly Tacitus! Your anti-choice argument is based on an equivocation.
What Rights There Are - Libertarians have to admit that respecting rights involves claims on the assets of third parties.
Fast - I mock Robby Gordon.
Boosting the Brand - We should have more ads promoting the Democratic Party, not just individual candidates.
A Plan for Social Security - What Democrats should say when Republicans ask about our plan for Social Security.
Gulag - It appears that some Guantanamo detainees were sold into captivity.
Secondary Primary Post - STV, caucuses, and more on how we should restructure primaries.
Why Everybody Should Love John Edwards - He's the best hope for health care reform and changing the way we think about poverty. Also he had dinner with Ezra.
Friends and Foes in India - A very brief introduction to the contemporary Indian political scene.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really great. Congrats.

Blue said...

Congrats, good job.

Now if only you had a woman guest blog for you.

Neil Sinhababu said...

Believe it or not, I've asked a woman to guestblog for me at a time including the July 4 weekend! No details now... I intend it to be a surprise when I reveal her identity...