Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Go east, young werewolf

Tomorrow evening I'm getting on a plane to Baltimore for job interviews at the APA. I've got interviews with some nice departments, and I'm looking forward to it. Once the conference ends, I'll be hanging out with people in the DC area until January 8. Then back to Austin until job stuff takes me out of town on the 17th.

In between prepping for interviews, I had time at home to shoot my first video blog post. I think it went well, except that the full moon came up and caused some rather amusing technical difficulties...

4 comments:

Aidan said...

Go kick ass in Baltimore, Neil!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I hope your interviews turn out MUCH better than that video did. Seriously, good luck to you.

-Jonathan H.

Matt Pugsley said...

Tell your interviewers, "Hire me or I'll eat you!"